Good Service Is At The Heart Of Permaframe
Permaframe has been in the business of supplying and fitting windows, doors and conservatories for over 25 years now.
How have we lasted so long? We feel there are a few reasons:
- We only ever manufacture quality, enduring products
- We showcase all our products in an elegant showroom
- We provide a 10 year guarantee with all products
- When something does go wrong with a product we have a Window Doctor who will diagnose the problem and provide a suitable remedy to restore the health and performance of our conservatories, windows and doors
- We are FENSA registered which shows that we work to industry regulations
- We offer exceptional customer service
That last point is particularly important as we appreciate how important it is to homeowners that they find a home improvement specialist they can trust.
Whether you speak to one of our consultants over the phone or face-to-face in our Frome showroom, you will find them to be very friendly and extremely knowledgeable; what they don’t know about home improvements simply isn’t worth knowing.
They’re also good listeners and will be receptive to all the ideas you have for your home. Once you have communicated any plans and aspirations you have floating round in your head, they will give you invaluable assistance to help create a bespoke solution that works.
Many of the consultants live within the area too, so they’re completely au fait with current local planning permission requirements and building regulations. This will prevent any unnecessary delay when building a conservatory, orangery or porch as they’ll take care of contacting your local authority when required.
But don’t just take our word for it when we say that Permaframe offers unrivalled customer service…
Read the views of those who matter most – our customers http://www.permaframe.co.uk/our-customers
We currently have a customer recommendation rate of 99.2% and will continue to work tirelessly to improve that figure.