We do understand though that for you to be able to get that brand new conservatory or a fresh set of windows and doors you may need to do a certain amount of saving, just as you would for holidays or a car. It is worth mentioning that we do offer a number of payment methods to assist.
Owning a house is an expensive business and finding disposable income, especially for those with young families can be difficult, however there are always ways of saving money.
Here are a few handy suggestions:
• Cut down on the nights out and takeaways
• Put any unused clothes, furniture, DVD’s etc. on an online auction site or sell them at a car boot
• Car share to work and split the petrol money between you
• Cancel the gym membership and go for a regular jog (particularly nice at this time of year)
• Re-evaluate how much you are paying for things like your TV package, mobile phone, car and house insurance.
• Make your own packed lunches for work
• Try to limit how much you rely on your car and walk more often
• Switch to a cheaper supermarket
• Invest in insulation for your home
• Find a cheaper energy tariff
• Holiday at home rather than abroad
• Avoid overusing your credit cards
• Turn off the lights in empty rooms in the house and switch appliances off properly; don’t use the standby button
• Pay and Go users should download WhatsApp/Viber for FREE texting/phone calls
• Recycle any old mobile phones for cash
Those home improvements you’ve been longing for will then soon become a reality which is the time when you should call into our Frome showroom.
All content © Permaframe Installations Ltd.